July 2018 Newsletter
Find out more about what we do in our latest newsletter.
range of books are available, and can be ordered using the forms at the bottom of the page.
|New Series: Neon|
|Blue: Out and About||Green: Occupations||Yellow: Pot Luck|
Click the link to download the file.
Te Reo Links
Resources for Tutors
- Banana English - Website with lots of free resources, ranging from online games to printable worksheets.
- E-Books - Some good free reads.
- English Learning Partners - Directed at non-English speakers, but with heaps of useful resources.
- Etymological Dictionary - A dictionary for those who are interested in how words evolved.
- Math Drills - If you want a lot of numeracy worksheets, carefully arranged by topic, then this is the place to visit.
- National Strategy for Financial Literacy - A website run by The Retirement Commission that aims to improve financial literacy through the National Strategy and provides links to print out the Personal Financial Management Unit Standard.
- Project Read
- Purdue University Online Writing Lab
- Puzzle Maker - Make puzzles for your students online. Crossword and word searches are a specialty.
- Sorted - The Retirement Commission runs this site to provide a lot of resources that can help you manage your money sensibly, and plan for a better future.